May 23, 2011

"You've got opinions, man. We're all entitled to 'em, but I never asked."


I did wear this dress today, but I did not wear these shoes. When I checked the weather report, it was supposed to rain so I wore boots. I didn't want my feet to get wet. And then it didn't rain and I felt like a total idiot all day walking around in 80 degree weather wearing boots. Before I took my outfit pictures I switched to the sandals I wish I had worn today. It would have been cooler and I think they would have worked a bit better with this dress than knee high boots. 

Dress: Sangria via Ebay
Jacket: Old Navy via Ebay
Belt: Ebay
Sandals: Old Navy
Scarf: Ebay

*Title from "King of Anything" by Sara Bareilles. 

Creative Commons License

My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment