May 26, 2011

"In the water where I center my emotion all the world can pass me by."


I didn't post yesterday, but in my defense it was a weird day. I woke up to clear skies with no storm in sight for once and then for no good reason the lights went out on my whole street. Not only did I not get to wear the jacket I wanted to wear because it hadn't been ironed, but I also had to do my makeup and get dressed in the dark. On top of that when I got ready to leave the house my grandmother, who was entirely too amused for my comfort, reminded me that my car was in the garage and I couldn't open the door since the electricity was out. AWESOME I thought. Fortunately a kind neighbor took pity on me and opened the door manually and I still got to work on time. I was exhausted when I got home and managed to fall asleep before posting my outfit. Here is yesterday's outfit, a day late but better late than never.

Shirt: Antilia Femme (gifted)
Jacket: Carole Little (gifted)
Skirt: Target (super old)
Shoes: Alloy
Belt: New York & Company
Bracelets: gifted
Earrings: Forever 21

*Title from "The Zephyr Song" by Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Creative Commons License

My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment