June 9, 2011

"Ain't no use in complainin' when you got a job to do."


There are only nine days left before I board a flight to England for seven weeks and the amount of stuff I still have to do is unreal. I'm hellbent on making my own curtains for the apartment I am moving into when I get home and it should probably get done before I leave. I still need to do some paperwork for school, I need to pack enough clothes for seven weeks of work and play, my law school has kindly given incoming students a summer reading assignment, and just in case there isn't enough going on right there I am nervous as all get out about the internship I am heading to England for. Sigh.

I spent the better part of my morning dealing with my laundry situation (and it is a situation!) I think I have it pretty much under control at this point so I spent the afternoon relaxing and making a small batch of peanut butter banana chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. They're vegan and the recipe didn't have any extra sugar. I had them with a glass of lactaid milk while they were still hot, gooey, and delicious. MMMMmmmmmm.


Dress: Gap
Cardigan: Old Navy via Ebay
Belt: New York & Company
Scarf: Ebay
Shoes: Target
Earrings: Forever 21
Bracelets: Gifted
Bandaid: My Doctor's Office :/

*Title from "Summer of '69" by Bryan Adams.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment