June 21, 2011

Late To The Party

As I was unpacking my clothes I realized something: I only brought 29 items of clothing with me. Do you know what I'm thinking? I'm thinking this would be a great time to unofficially participate in Kendi's 30 for 30 challenge even though I'm late in starting and it's already too late to link up with the other participants. Here are the items I brought for my trip:

8 dresses

8 Tops (1 white top not pictured)

2 Skirts

4 Cardigans and 1 Jacket
5 pairs of Shoes (boots not pictured)

And 1 pair of yoga pants, not pictured.

I still have room for one additional item and I wouldn't mind having one more piece if I find something cheap. Anyway that's what I brought along for the trip. We'll see how it turns out.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment