July 7, 2011

"I could hold you for a million years to make you feel my love."


I have been exhausted since I got here. At first it was just the jet lag, then it was the noisy neighbors, but someone pointed out today that it doesn't get dark here until after 9 PM in the summer and I realized that I have been staying up later than I normally would because I can't seem to go to bed if it isn't dark. The simple solution would be to make myself go to sleep an hour earlier, but I don't think that will be happening. 

I had a somewhat random experience tonight. It was the premiere of the final Harry Potter movie and I went with a couple of friends to Trafalgar Square to see if we could spot anyone famous on the way into the premiere. Long story short, the crowd was massive, half the roads were blocked off at like 3 PM so you couldn't just walk into the square, and while we did get close enough to see the corner of the screen and where all the people were sitting I do not have any amazing Daniel Radcliffe encounters to report. It's a real pity. That would have been a truly epic story!

Shirt: Too Lazy To Look
Skirt: Tommy Hilfiger via Ebay
Belt: New York & Company
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Bracelets: Gifted
Earrings: Forever 21

*Title from "Make You Feel My Love" by Adele.


Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment