July 17, 2011

"Sophistication isn't what you wear or who you know or pushing people down to get you where you want to go."


Last week was a little crazy and not only did I not post on several days, but I also didn't take pictures of some of my outfits. Whoops. I'll recreate the outfits at some point and take pictures. Pinky swear. This outfit wasn't anything special, but I love the way yellow plays against my skin and the polka dots on my sash made me happy. I wish I had a fun and exciting weekend to tell you about, but after Thursday's Harry Potter extravaganza I was too tired to do anything but catch up on sleep and watch the bad movies I rented on Friday. It's no whirlwind adventure, but I'm feeling a lot more coherent after sleeping through most of yesterday. 

Shirt: Loft
Skirt: International Concepts
Cardigan: Loft
Sash: from another shirt
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Earrings: Forever 21

*Title from "Better Than Revenge" by Taylor Swift.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment