August 30, 2011

"I'm a dreamer and when I wake you can't take my spirit; it's my dream you take."

Dress: Forever 21+
Cardigan: Loft
Belt: Ebay
Shoes: Primark (London)
Necklace: Primark (London)
Bracelets: Gifted

Forever 21 offering plus size options is one of the best things that has ever happened to my closet. This little dress is cute, comfortable, and at only $14 incredibly budget friendly. Some of my law school classes have a professionalism score tied into the final grade which means that being late isn't really an option. Dresses like this are quick and easy in the morning and the ability to layer a light cardigan over them indoors makes it easy to stay cool when I'm outside, but comfortable in airconditioned classrooms. 

*Title from "Goodbye My Lover" by James Blunt.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment