August 31, 2011

"I'm just off, a lost cause, a long shot, don't even take this bet."

Dress: New York & Company
Belt: Ebay
Shoes: Alloy.com

Is it ridiculous to be a law student who's obsessed with law related television series? I've been watching Law & Order since I was old enough to understand what was going on, but after that I branched out. I was really upset a few years ago when The Deep End was canceled but I was okay with it once I discovered the The Good Wife and when I was in London this summer I started watching a British show called North Square about barristers and solicitors at one chamber and the antics they pull in between cases. I bring this up now because I was browsing through the Netflix watch instantly selection recently and noticed that Ally McBeal is available to watch instantly. I'm not sure if I have time to be obsessed with any more television shows, but if my current track record is any indication Ally McBeal would be right up my ally.

*Title from "A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me" by Fall Out Boy.


Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment