August 18, 2011

"I've been in denial now I'm living the truth."

Dress: Target via Ebay
Cardigan: Old Navy
Belt: Ebay
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Primark (London)

I wore this several days ago for the group picture of my J.D. class. The picture will probably be around for a while and I wanted to make sure that I was wearing something fun but put together so that I won't see this picture at some class reunion in twenty years and find my outfit ridiculously embarrassing. I think I chose pretty well, but even if I didn't I am a firm believer that you can never wear too much pink :)
   
*Title from "This Time" by Pia Toscano.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment