August 7, 2011

"So you run away for no apparent reason 'cause you and I are changing with the seasons."


As usual, I'm several outfits behind and I had a crazy week so I missed more days of posting. To catch you up on the life happenings of the moment, I finished up my internship and I am back on American soil. While I'm a little sad that it's over, I don't have time to be too upset about it. I move to a new city and start law school this month and there are so many things that I still have to do before I move into my apartment and start classes. I know it sounds weird, but I'm excited for all the stress and all the crazy. I feel like I'm done with this chapter of my life and I'm ready for bigger and better things to happen. It's time to put on my big girl panties and move on.

Dress: Loft
Cardigan: J.Crew via Ebay
Scarf: Forever 21
Belt: Ebay
Bracelets: Gifted
Earrings: Overstock.com
Shoes: Primark

*Title from "Tie the Rope" by The Format.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment