September 18, 2011

"Time turns flames to embers. You'll have new Septembers. Everyone of us has messed up too."

Tunic: New York & Company
Denim leggings: Hue via Ebay
Scarf: Old Navy
Boots: Aldo via discount shoe store

This is what weekends look like in my neck of the woods. It's all about leggings, an oversized top, and minimal makeup. Most of my weekend was consumed with finishing a paper, but this afternoon I took a brief trip to school to print and then to the grocery store to pick up some cauliflower. I'm not a big vegetable girl, but I found a recipe for cauliflower "chicken" nuggets on one of my favorite blogs and for some reason I desperately wanted to try to make it this week. I'm actually really having fun piddling in my kitchen. So far I've made weight watchers black bean brownies and slow cooker orange chicken. I keep forgetting to take pictures as I'm making new things, but there's always another day and another recipe I suppose.  

*Title from "Innocent" by Taylor Swift.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment