October 25, 2011

"Didn't have a camera by my side this time, hoping I would see the world through both my eyes."


This is what I wore to the second of the two reunion events I attended over the weekend. There was no official dress code (it was a mixer for alums from the same year) but I decided to stick with my take on business casual for this event too.  As with the last business casual outfit, the base outfit would probably be appropriate in an office setting, but I kept it very me with a bright color combination and a pop of pattern in my scarf. I think it was a good choice for the event and I liked how the outfit turned out overall.

Dress: New York & Company
Cardigan: Target via Ebay
Scarf: Loft
Shoes: Primark (London)
Bag: Thrifted

*Title from "3 x 5" by John Mayer.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment