October 26, 2011

"The sky is the limit and I just wanna flow free as a spirit on a journey of hope"


The day before I wore this outfit I had to turn in a draft of a memo for my legal writing class. I tell you this because said memo involved an energy shot fueled all-nighter, lots of curse words and stress and it's a minor miracle that I got myself out of the house the next day looking human, let alone put together in one of my favorite dresses and pink. I was exhausted but my memo got done and turned in on time. In the law school world, that's all that really matters.

Dress: Loft
Cardigan: Gap via Ebay
Shoes: Primark (London)
Bracelet: Primark (London)
Scarf: Thrifted
Belt: Ebay

*Title from "Weightless" by Natasha Bedingfield.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment