November 22, 2011

And Then There Were Sweatpants


I told myself that even though it was Thanksgiving break I was going to get up everyday, get dressed, and go study in the library so that I couldn't watch youtube videos and snack on unfortunate things from the cupboard instead of outlining for my classes.  It didn't really go down like that. Thanksgiving started and then there were sweat pants. for three days straight. 

Today, however, I managed to pull myself together and put on some real clothes. It was a big accomplishment. I was kinda proud.

Dress: Loft
Cardigan: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
Boots: Steve Madden
Earrings: Forever 21

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment