November 10, 2011

"Standing in the dark although we've turned on the lights."


One of my aunts told me recently that some of my pattern mixing scares her. I'm sure my pattern mixing scares my classmates and professors too, but I think that's why I write a style blog. Even if mere mortals on the street can't groove to my style beat, I know there are people here on the internet who can. If pattern mixing was a song it would be my jam. It may never hit the Top 40, but it'll be on every playlist made by me.

Dress: Gap via Ebay
Cardigan: Thrifted
Belt: Ebay
Scarf: Primark (London)
Boots: Steve Madden
Earrings: Forever 21

*Title from "Freeze" by Jordin Sparks.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment