November 9, 2011

"That's what I love the most and it's the reason I must go."


I went home this weekend and my mom sent me back with food she cooked and froze so I would have something other than Lean Cuisine to eat. Frozen sweet potatoes that I can heat and eat whenever I want? Super happy face :)  Momma knows her overgrown baby well. 

This dress is yet another thrifted find. I keep going back to the same thrift store because they have a student discount day every week and they are a veritable goldmine of gently used clothes. There are probably other great thrifting spots near where I live, but I don't see a reason to mess with a winning formula.  For now I'm going to keep going to the same place and maybe I'll branch out next semester....

Dress: Thrifted
Cardigan: Target via Ebay
Cami: Forever 21+
Belt: New York & Company
Shoes: Old Navy
Earrings: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21

*Title from "Small Town Jericho" by Sugarland.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment