November 8, 2011

"You never see it coming cause you're blinded from the start."


I have a love hate relationship with the attached belt on this dress. I think it's a cute detail, but it's also a little limiting in terms of what I can do with the dress since it can't be removed. It's supposed to tie in the back, but I got a little creative and tried tying it in the front this time. I like the result. Tying it in front gave me another way to wear the dress. I think next time I'll try covering the attached belt with a wide belt. I'll let you know how it works :)

Dress: Forever 21+
Cardigan: Thrifted
Boots: Target via discount shoe store
Earrings: Overstock.com

*Title from "My Boo" by Usher feat. Alicia Keyes.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment