December 12, 2011

Two down, one to go...


Two exams down and one to go.  Law school exams are ridiculously long and draining but in a cathartic way.  You don't really get feedback in any of your classes for most of the semester since your exam grade is pretty much 100% of your course grade.  You spend weeks reading all of the material and panicking hoping the professor doesn't call on you. You outline like a fiend in the weeks leading up to the exam and then you walk out of the test feeling a surreal sense of relief.  All of those weeks of work culminate in a four hour test and at the end of it that class is over and out of your life for good.  It's strange.

I won't know how I did in any of my classes until January but right now it hardly even matters.  One more exam and I will have survived my first semester of law school.  Here is what the experience has taught me: If I take a deep breath and put one foot in front of the other, there is nothing I can't make it through.
    
Shirt: New York & Company
Cardigan: Gap via Ebay
Skirt: Thrifted
Tights: Walmart
Boots: Bandolino
Belt: Ebay
Jacket: Target via Ebay
Scarf: gifted
Earrings: Forever 21
Bag: Thrifted (tag says Kate Spade :)


Meet Virginia Design

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment