February 28, 2012

"Easy come, easy go. That's just how you live."

Shirt: Thrifted
Skirt: Thrifted
Jacket: Hand-me-down
Belt: New York & Company
Boots: Steve Madden via Amazon
Bracelets: Gifted
Earrings: Forever 21

Today has been a busy day.  I went to a presentation during lunch, a Black History month event during dinner, had two classes, and spent every free minute in between reading for class and reviewing.  On top of that, my birthday was yesterday and even though I had a paper to write over the weekend and class yesterday and didn't do anything special, I still feel like I didn't get done with as much as I meant to.  Such is the reality of my life as a law student--always something to do, never enough time, and never a day off, not even on my birthday.

*Title from "Grenade" by Bruno Mars.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment