February 23, 2012

"What doesn't kill you makes a fighter."


I love inexpensive accessories.  My scarf was a hand-me-down from an aunt who didn't really wear it.  This clutch is a $12 ebay purchase.  The bracelets were a gift from a cousin.  The earrings were $1.50 at Forever 21.  I won the belt on ebay a while ago, but as far as I can remember I paid less than $10 for it.  You wanna know the best part?  Wearing them together made me feel put together. This is an outfit I really loved! 

Scarf: Hand-me-down
Shirt: Primark (London)
Cardigan: Target via Ebay
Skirt: J.Crew via Ebay
Belt: Ebay
Boots: Steve Madden via Amazon
Bracelets: Gifted
Clutch: Ebay
Earrings: Forever 21

*Title from "Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment