February 29, 2012

"You see a lot of crooks and the crooks still crooked."

Tee: Forever 21+
Jeggings: Hue
Cardigan: Forever 21
Bracelets: Forever 21
Shoes: Steve Madden via Amazon
Earrings: Overstock.com

I didn't know about jeggings until my younger cousin, N, put them on her Christmas list a few years ago.  She loved them, but I didn't try them myself until last semester.  Now I'm hooked.  When I wake up and can't decide what to wear I frequently end up grabbing a pair of jeggings and a tunic, adding accessories, and calling it a day.  Case and point: this outfit.  I spent my day feeling like I was wearing sweatpants but looking put-together.  What's not to love?

*Title from "How to Love" by Lil' Wayne.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment