March 1, 2012

The Big 2-5

Dress: Forever 21+
Cardigan: Old Navy
Belt: Came with dress
Boots: Steve Madden via Amazon
Bracelets: Gifted
Earrings: Forever 21

My birthday was several days ago and this is what I wore.  I had a paper due the weekend before my birthday and reading to catch up on after that so I didn't actually do anything fun, but I couldn't resist dressing up that day anyway.  I've been saving this dress for a special occasion and I think turning 25 qualifies.  After all, 25 is a big age.  I can do lots of things I couldn't do at 24 like have a full-on quarter-life crisis. That kind of thing is important and deserves some acknowledgement.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment