February 13, 2012

"Forget the chorus. You're the bridge, the words and music to everyday I live."

Dress: TJ Maxx
Cardigan: Thrifted
Belt: New York & Company
Tights: Walmart
Boots: Steve Madden
Necklace: Forever 21

Today was one of those days.  My section had a huge reading assignment for Property, I have a Legal Research assignment due Wednesday, there was an event I wanted to attend during lunch, and there are about a million other things I am supposed to do/should already have done that I just didn't get to.  You see what I mean? One of those days.  I'm going to bed early tonight in the hopes that I will wake up refreshed in the morning and able to catch up on a few things. Sweet dreams!

*Title from "Sing For You" by Tracy Chapman

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment