March 5, 2012

"I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise."

Shirt: TJ Maxx
Skirt: eShakti
Belt: Ebay
Earrings: Forever 21
Bracelets: Gifted
Boots: Steve Madden

Spring break is a beautiful thing.  I spent the weekend at home with my family then drove back to school  so I could actually be productive this week.  I got a good nights sleep, made myself pancakes topped with a sinful amount of Nutella, and managed to get through several errands this morning.  The plan for the rest of the day is to work on finalizing my summer plans and hopefully do some outlining for Property.  I'll let you know how it goes :)

*Title from "Fly" by Nicki Minaj.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment