March 6, 2012

"I could really use a wish right now."


This is one of my favorite outfits of the year.  One of my aunts sent me this scarf for my birthday and you know how I love polka dots.  Wait, you didn't know I love polka dots? Well, let me make it blog official: I love me some polka dots.  


In other news, I have to have a medical procedure tomorrow and have to spend the next 24 hours on a clear liquid diet.  That's code for "I have a very long day ahead of me and I will probably spend most of it craving Orange chicken like whoa."  Good times.

Jacket: Hand-me-down
Shirt: Forever 21+
Jeggings: Hue
Scarf: Gifted
Shoes: Steve Madden
Clutch: Ebay

*Title from "Airplanes" by B.O.B.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment