March 7, 2011

Une femme de Paris

Someone told me today that I looked like a French girl. Heck yeah, I thought, delighted that someone else was on my wavelength. Breton stripes are all over the blogosphere right now and I have been dying to try that French girl look that I've seen other bloggers rock. I still haven't found a suitable striped tee, but I did buy this little dress from Old Navy last year and decided to see if I could make it work appropriate. 

Overall I like the way the outfit turned out. It probably would have been more fun to wear it while roaming down the Avenue des Champs-Élysées, but that is a conversation I will save for another day.




Dress: Old Navy
Cardigan: New York & Company
Belt: New York & Company
Leggings: Gap
Boots: Steve Madden
Scarf: Ebay

*Title translation: "A woman from Paris."

No comments:

Post a Comment